Tuesday, March 20, 2007

4 MP and 8 MP

For ordinary use, I think normal (not SLR) 4 MP camera is more than enough. Even though we zoom little and play it looks perfect for 5x7 even 8x10 printing. So never go for more than 5MP if you do not have any special need for it, as more the MP bigger the size of it. So it can be problem in storing the pics after certain point of time.

But If you want to get more out of a picture 8-10MP is best and SLR is obviously better as I have compared in the following picture.


This one(following) is taken in Konica Minolta Dimage Z2 , 4 Mega Pixel camera - the best normal camera I have seen so far. I have edited the picture in two ways.
1) Full Saturation - Color of sky and trees are faded
2) 100% Zoom - Got little Blurred







This one(following) is taken in Canon 350 DSLR, 8 Mega Pixel camera - I am currently Using. After compacting(resizing) I have edited the picture in two ways.
1) Full Saturation - Color of sky and trees are not faded

2) 100% Zoom - Much Better than the 4MP one







No comments: